Confused Lady Mistakes Builder's Foam for Mousse, Interesting Things Happen

To be honest, there’s almost no information available on why this happened, where this happened, when this happened, or the identity of this very P.O.’d woman, but who even cares because has anything more tragic ever occurred in the pursuit of frizz-free definition and flexible control?


What we know is this: it’s been reported that the woman ended up in what’s thought to be an Eastern European emergency room after getting some polyurethane foam all up in her hair, ostensibly after confusing the bottles.

Is this a Photoshop? Maybe? Either way, it definitely happens to the best of us, girl!


Contact the author at

Share This Story

Get our newsletter


Did she also get stuck in a tree? What are those things that stick out of the foam?